Tuesday 24 January 2012

Feedback from recent clients

I would like to share some lovely comments I received from a group that I recently led on a guided walk from Prince Hall Hotel; a large and lively group of family and friends gathered for a 60th birthday celebration, some of whom had travelled from Canada.  I had a great time, and this is what they had to say about their day:


Dear Richard,
I want to thank you so so much for your guided walks (morning and afternoon) this past Saturday. Every one of our guests agreed that we would never have experienced those trails without having you there to guide us. Your knowledge of Dartmoor is extremely impressive, and even though there were not many birds to see in early January, we nonetheless all had a truly wonderful experience. Considering there were so many of us, you still managed to cater to everyone's needs. On top of this, you made it fun!!! Simon and I can't thank you enough. You helped to make my birthday weekend at Prince Hall a very special and memorable time.
Warmest regards,
Lesley and Simon Stubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment